Multimodal Imaging Platform Optimized for the Posterior Segment
Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
The SPECTRALIS® is an ophthalmic imaging platform which combines scanning laser fundus imaging with high-resolution OCT. The upgradable, modular design allows clinicians to configure each SPECTRALIS to the specific diagnostic workflow in the practice or clinic.
Multimodal imaging options include:
- Optical Coherence Tomography of the posterior segment visualizes the retina in detail, enabling the detection of structural changes typical of various retinal diseases.
- Multiple scanning laser fundus imaging modalities, such as Infrared Reflectance, BluePeak Blue Autofluorescence and MultiColor.
- Widefield and Ultra-Widefield Imaging Modules for detailed images from the macula through the periphery.
- Scanning Laser Angiography provides high-resolution diagnostic images and video sequences showing the dynamic movement of dye through the vessels and minute details of the parafoveal capillary network.
- OCT Angiography Module ptrovides a three-dimensional depiction of retinal vascular flow with versatility in field of view, scan speed, and image resolution.
Would you like to find out more about this product?
Leave a few details and the manufacturer can get back to you with everything you need.
Would you like to leave feedback about this product?
If you have experience using this product please let us know what you think.